Christie’s can guide you through the entire auction process. Once we have determined that your property is appropriate for sale at auction, our specialists will arrange every detail, from establishing estimates to cataloguing your property and marketing it to prospective buyers worldwide.
Watch our video for a quick tutorial on how to sell at Christie’s or view our step-by-step selling guide.
Before the Sale
After the Sale
Why should you sell your property at Christie's? As a global leader in the international art market, Christie’s has a proven track record in achieving prices that meet or exceed pre-sale estimates. Ask our loyal sellers, and they'll say it's because of a combination of the following:
- Excellent client service. Christie’s will guide you through the entire auction process
- Unrivalled experience in the art market with the ability to reach collectors from all regions
- 30% of all buyers in 2015 were new to Christie’s with many initiating activity through online auctions (20%)
- Global reach with 54 offices worldwide, including new offices opening in New Dehli and Shanghai
- Broad and diverse selling platforms offering a wide range of price points, categories, geographies, online-only auctions and important private collections
And don't forget the most important factor: our people. Our wealth of resources includes:
- Experienced specialists in more than 80 categories
- A global database of potential buyers
- A skilled marketing and PR team
- A team of accomplished auctioneers
Buying & Selling Resources